We hope that you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything bought from us we will be happy to refund or exchange all or part of your purchase in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations (2000), providing:
- We are notified within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods (whichever is longer) your intention to return unwanted goods, in exchange for a full refund, with no penalty
- That the goods are returned in their original saleable condition, and with original packaging
- Refunds can only be made to the original card of purchase
Note – If there is a fault with any products provided, we will bear any return delivery costs, However, if goods have been despatched and there has simply been a 'change of heart' these costs will be bourn by the customer.
Exceptions to this policy
- Where goods arrive damaged we MUST be informed with 24 hours so we are able to make a claim on the carrier
- ALL external packaging MUST be retained for inspection if required
- Goods must be signed for as "Damaged on arrival"
- If any of the above are not satisfied we reserve the right to refuse a refund or to make a 30% deduction of the original selling price from the refund
- Where goods have been special bought for you, we reserve the right to refuse a refund
- If goods are not returned in a saleable condition we retain the right to refuse a refund, or to make a 30% deduction of the original selling price from the refund